Thursday, September 1, 2011

VACCINATIONS!

Today's big event: Vaccinations!

When travelling to Thailand there are only recommended vaccinations.  These include Malaria, Typhoid, Hepatitis A and B, Tetanus, and H1N1 (more commonly known as the flu).

Today I received my more pain free tetanus shot ever. Thank you my new favorite nurse!

For the Malaria and Typhoid you get pills! And since I will be living in a rural area, I get the Malaria pill that you must take everyday instead of once a week. Hooray for insurance or else this trip would be ridiculous! Flu shot also to come.

Although this all seems a bit much, I'd rather come back with all my limbs and not in a coma. (Thank you Mom for watching terrible shows about what happens when you get Malaria).

And now I will check vaccinations off of my 'To Do' list that is slowly winding down. Less than 2 months now!

No comments:

Post a Comment